HOW THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM WORKS
When a new user clicks your referral link and completes a purchase, or purchases a license using your discount code, you will receive 20% of the transaction amount.
We will send out referral earnings on a bi-weekly basis. The payouts will be issued in BTC. Please note that transaction fees will be subtracted from the 20% commission.
Follow these steps to access your referral link:
- Purchase a BlueBot license.
- Install BlueBot and register the app with your license key.
- Click the Settings tab in the right sidebar - this is where you'll find your referral link.
- Share with your network and earn!
If a person doesn't allow cookies or clears their cookies then we can't track them so can't pay earnings on that person's activity.
Affiliate partners are welcome to use the following marketing material:
To help you along, we've summarized a few of the key Do's and Don'ts below.
- Create SEO friendly blog posts to write about an area of interest that is related to the services BlueBot provides.
- Use your site or a social service to feature BlueBot, using your referral link. This could be a post, a sidebar widget, or a tweet on Twitter.
- Use targeted banner ads (artwork coming soon).
- Promote limited time license discounts that we run.
- Design a page or site that is unique in design and isn't going to confuse anyone about your purpose as an affiliate.
- Confuse consumers through the design of your site by copying our site design or using our logos other than in a promotional manner.
- Use BlueBot brands, trademarks and intellectual property other than the logos approved by BlueBot and made available to affiliates on the referral page.
- Purchase a domain name, search engine keyword or pay-per-click advertisement that uses any BlueBot trademarks or variations and mis-spellings.
- Send unsolicited email or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam.
- Do anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam.
- Engage in any conduct that does not meet our standards of 'fair play' including things like fraud, confusing the new user, or providing a link designed to mislead the customer.